My last post seemed to be pretty much like I'm doing this all on my own. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, I couldn't do any of it without Bobby, my knight in shining armor. I could go on for hours about how wonderful he has been to me, and how thoroughly spoiled I am (and believe me, I have. Just ask my friends at work.)
I have only to hint that I'm not feeling good and he's right there, asking if he can help. He has gone with me to appointments that bore him to tears, he has cleaned the house (thoroughly, I might add), taken care of the cats, and made so many meals and snacks he could rival Emeril at this point. The only thing he hasn't done is hold my head while I puke (he generally runs the other direction when he sees me head for the bathroom), but he's right there to hug me and tuck me in bed when it's over.
All this on top of working on our house, upkeep on the church, planting our garden and working his handyman business. Who could ask for a better husband? Not me, that's for sure!!
